Monday 22 November 2010

University Progression

After achieving my National Diploma in Graphic design I am hoping to go on to further education in Graphic Design at university, I'm not a hundred percent on which university I want to attend.
I looked at several university such as
I have looked into these universities briefly and found that i preferred Sheffield Hallum University the reason for this is mostly because I can continue my education and still live at home, I could also do this at derby but wasn't into this university as much as Sheffield. Since i am currently studying a National Diploma I am hoping to do a BA Degree. Graphic Design at Sheffield Hallam is a full time course over a period of thee years. The study topics withing Graphic Design are Printmaking, life drawing and photography all in which i have done. I was worried about the finance of the course but after speaking with my tutor it doesn't seem to be a bigger problem as I thought its takes a small amount from you income ever week or month as long as you earn over a certain amount.
I intend to look more into the other Universities and many more to give me a bigger insight of what i can do and were I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment